Monday, December 5, 2016

Elder Jordan Saunooke ~ Parangaricutimicuaro ~ 10/24/16

Yeah try to say that one ten times fast. Well family one week down in the new area. We had to go back to Merida on Wednesday and come back on Thursday for Immigration stuff and so I have traveled about 28 hours this week in a bus. That is super tiring even though you dont do anything. The good news is that i could learn that word in the title from my comp and I am trying to practice the whole phrase cuz it is a super hard tongue twister haha.

I really love being here. We go to Libertad on Wednesday and Saturday and there is just this tiny little house of prayer that looks about 2000 years old there, but it was full! There is a missionary who just finished his mission who is from Libertad and he seems like an awesome guy. Everytime he talks to me he speaks in english and its cool to see him practicing. 

On Sunday I got to give a talk two different times... because we attend two different sacrament meetings. We have the first one at 8:30 in the Morelos ward and then we go to Libertad and have sacrament meeting there. We had 4 investigators in sacrament meeting and its really wonderful to see the work here.
Oh and today I had one of my best pday activities.. we went and played pool! I officially feel mexican... I played pool in Campeche, México.

I love you all, and hope everything is going great.
Elder Jordan Saunooke







No comments:

Post a Comment