Sunday, April 30, 2017

Elder Jordan Saunooke ~ fijase ~ 3/20/17



Hi Family!!!!
This week was a really good, long, hard week, but wow I only have 2 more weeks left of this transfer and then I only have 4 transfers left!!

On tuesday we did divisiones with the assitents and i went with Elder Martinez. It was super fun and he is honestly one of my favorite people in the mission. We contacted this one lady in the morning that wouldnt even look us in the eye, until we asked her what she needed help in her life. She looked up and told us she needed money and make the classic hand sign for money that they use here in Merida and Elder Martinez told me noooooo she used the sign!!!! We used matching ties that day, and I honestly learned a lot about having faith when we contact. When we were contacting at night we found a ton of future investigators and I was like man why cant these be from my area!?

The next day (Wednesday) we did divisiones with Altabrisa and I went with Elder Ocampo. While we were walking he stole my rag i always carry and stored it in his backpack and the whole day i was trying to get that thing back haha. We found an 8 year old kid that understands the restoration completely and even understood that every time God sends a prophet its called a dispensacion!! We finished the night buying my addiction that ive developed here in Tanlum... frappe:)))

We came to realize this week that we have been kind of working in circles because we havent had a ward mission plan, and we sat down with our ward mission leader and bishop last night and made one. I am really excited to see the progress we have with a mission plan. 

Today was probably the luckiest day i have had in a long time. I was able to buy the book teachings of the prophet Joseph Smith at a super cheap price, an old investigator that is a taxi driver for uber took us to the plaza of Altabrisa for free, we went to Fudruckers with the assitents, and one of the girls working there is a sister I always visited in Kanasin and she gave us a huge discount, then we left and the first car we saw was another uber driver, we contacted him and he lives in our area and doesnt work sundays..... it was like holy cow every thing we touch today is gold thank you for all these blessings!!!

I hope you guys have a great week!!! Love you tons!
Elder Jordan Saunooke

No comments:

Post a Comment