Monday, August 22, 2016

Elder Jordan Saunooke ~ 7/18/16 ~ Puro pasear hacemos

Ok pues esta semana tuvimos nuestra reunión de los ocho principios del Evangelio! I love when we have those because all of the missionaries are together. We had Elder Paulino and Elder Montes stay in our house and it was super fun. Elder Paulino is this crazy guy from the Dominican Republic who used to be a rapper and its hilarious to be around him because he is so full of energy.
I learned a lot in the practices and i love the chance to teach with other missionaries and learn from them.
The second day of the meeting we ended up staying in the house of Elder Butterfield and Nolasco just for  fun and there were six of us because Elder Harris and Elder Fuller came up from Peto. I ended up staying up til 2am wth Elder Harris talking and he is such a cool guy! I love the way he teaches the gospel because its kinda of got this Sherlock Holmes disect the situation approach and so ive been trying to study the scriptures like he does. He stopped reading the scriptures in spanish two months ago because  he goes home this week haha. But he studies and focuses on how he can literally apply blessing and cursings of the commandments and its been a cool approach to try.
Ummm this week was pretty low key and there isnt much to report. Elder Nolasco turned 20 on the 16th but we will probably do something to celebrate today. I have not been very good about writing in my journal but its because i dont really have the energy to do it... its kinda like hey my hammock looks comfortable... sleep.
This is the last week of transfers which means the "end" of Elder Butterfield and I can honestly say I will be sad to see that happen. The mission may seem really long at times but I think that at the end it will be like the blink of an eye.
I love you all and send me pics!!
Love,
Elder Jordan Saunooke

No comments:

Post a Comment