Monday, August 22, 2016

Elder Jordan Saunooke ~ 8/8/16 ~ Bash Onda 9 months

Ok so wow this has been an interesting week. This has been a week of trial but it has been a good week. Elder Nolasco messed up his knee and we had to go get an MRI.. i told him exactly what it was before the doctors and so that made me feel cool.
This week we have been working a lot with our ward missionaries. It was so cool because I invited Bianca to join us and she came with us to visit her aunt. Her aunt wasnt home, and so she was like ok lets go contact! She was so excited but so nervous that she was laughing trying to say buenas tardes but we ended up finding a new family to teach and she actually had seen them before. It was such a cool missionary experience and I love working with our ward missionaries.
Paco somehow got me a grape soda... yeah had zero idea that we have that here in Mexico. It was so good.
Ummm... we had entrevistas today with presidente because my comp needs some help, and so we will see what happens with our situation here. 
I love my ward here, and i am excited to see the progress i can have and i know that before i know it i will be at my year mark, because the time is really flying:) 
Love,
Elder Jordan Saunooke

No comments:

Post a Comment